Monday, October 3, 2016

Why interacting with agents is important.

Last week, this time, I was participating in my first #askagent session on twitter! I really liked it and a few agents actually answered my questions.
fullsizerender



FullSizeRender (1).jpg
I found the answers useful and will definitely do this again. Though they seem simple enough, you'd be amazed by the some of the little things newbies like myself stress about, especially when it comes to queries.

I'm also part of several writer groups on facebook and while I do enjoy the advice from the brilliant minds in these groups, I appreciate being able to get answers straight from the horse's mouth. Interacting directly with agents is awesome and a great way to get familiar with the writing community. As a newbie, I found this invaluable. So find these #askagent sessions and ask away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Ads Inside Post

Contact Tamika

Name

Email *

Message *

Recent

Comment

Subscribe

statistics